Friday, June 30, 2017

I WAS FORCED TO WATCH MY BROTHER'S TORTURE AS A POLITICAL PRISONER IN IRAN – THIS IS MY STORY

Testimony of a Political Prisoner Woman in Iran


Everyone has a story to tell. Mine began in prison. Many people have experienced gruelling pain and suffering first hand. But what I experienced in one of Iran's notorious prisons still haunts me.It all began in 2009. I was a student activist whose only crime was to have an opinion. I did not have a strong political viewpoint with an end goal articulated or formulated in my mind.http://www.iranfreedom.org/en/opinion/1521-i-was-forced-to-watch-my-brother-s-torture-as-a-political-prisoner-in-iran-this-is-my-story

No comments:

Post a Comment

آلترناتیو ملاها کیست؟

آلترناتیو ملاها کیست؟ دنیا دارد می بیند که ملاهای  جنایتکار حاکم بر ایران در آستانه سرنگونی هستند لابی رژیم می گوید در صورت سرنگو...